WHAT TO EXPECT DURING THE APPLICATION PROCESS
The Aug Prep hiring process is intentionally rigorous--this is an outstanding place to work and we seek to hire only the best. We also know finding the “right fit” cannot be determined in thirty minutes, so we use our process to ensure this is the right place for you and you are the right fit for us.
Instructional, teaching and other academic-focused roles
Openings for 23-24 will be posted beginning in early December. We hope to have all roles posted before Christmas. Generally, these positions will begin work in August 2023, though when possible, we do allow for starting sooner (including in the 22-23 school year).
Business and other support roles
Openings for 23-24 will be posted beginning in early January and will be posted throughout the winter and spring. We will determine a mutually agreed upon start date, though generally these positions will begin work in late spring or early summer.
1) Complete an application on our website (15 minutes)
2) Tell us more about yourself (short written response or video) (15-30 minutes)
3) Phone interview (15-30 minutes)
4) In-person interview and campus visit (1.5+ hours)
Note: requires a short survey in advance (20 minutes), may also require lesson preparation
6) Interview with leadership team member (15-30 minutes)
7) Reference check