Why Aug Prep?
What you already Know:
- Leaders who are there to serve you and help you grow
- Form the climate and culture at a new school
- Participate in the process of building curriculum
- Serving students who need it most
- Ability to pioneer a blended educational model in Milwaukee
- Values and mission grounded in non-denominational Christianity
What you Want to know:
A career at Augustine Prep offers you:
- Higher average salary than other comparable Milwaukee schools. Please note that our school uses expertise instead of experience as one of the factors to determine entry salaries.
- All teachers will start with salaries of at least $40,000. The base salary for classroom aides is $33,000
- Individual Professional Development Plan (IPDP) with up to $1,000 per year for reimbursements for relevant college coursework (certification, master in education, endorsements, etc.)
- Competitive healthcare, vision, and dental benefits for you and your family
- Opportunities for Employer contributions to your HSA plan as well as an HRA plan
- Additional benefits for your family like free access to counseling and financial advising
- Valuable retirement plan, including an employer match program with immediate vesting
- Ability for your children to attend Augustine Prep tuition-free ($10,000 value per child)**
- Access to wellness facilities including weight room, gym, and pool for personal use (based on availability)
- Access to healthcare guidance during school hours from an on-site nurse
* Expertise is one of many factors considered when determining compensation (note that our school uses expertise instead of experience as one of the factors to determine entry salaries)
** Does not include a technology fee
Want to Learn More?
See Current Openings