All Students Must Secure Funding
MILWAUKEE/WISCONSIN CHOICE PROGRAM
The Milwaukee Choice open enrollment begins on the 1st of each month and typically ends on the 20th of the same month. Applications can be started in February. We participate in the February, April, May, June, July, August, September, and December/January Milwaukee Choice windows.
The Wisconsin Choice open enrollment begins February 1st and ends on the third Thursday in April.
If you qualify for the Choice program and have been selected with a Choice scholarship at Augustine Preparatory Academy, the cost of tuition is covered in full through this program.
Choice Application Walkthrough Video
Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction Resources
- Application Process Presentation
- Income Limits
- Acceptable Proof of Residency Documents (Simplified)
- Example Proof of Residency
- Parent Brochure
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction Website