Below you will find current job opportunities, events, and scholarships. We encourage you to take advantage of any opportunities that interest YOU!
- WEC Energy Group is currently hiring a student intern in the Analytics department for the Summer of 2024 with the potential opportunity to also work during this academic year. In this position, you would be supporting the Customer Service Business Analytics team by building and optimizing data models, and through many other projects. If this interests you, please find more information Here!
- ULINE is currently looking to hire an Outside Sales Intern. In this paid position, you would deliver next-level customer service and support sales growth in accounts across all industries within your territory, and also provide business solutions to customers. If this sounds like something you would want to pursue, or would like to to learn more about CLICK HERE!
- The Milwaukee Bucks is hiring a Research & Insights Intern who will be responsible for maintaining survey data collection and mining it for insights to support all lines of the Bucks business. This intern will gain exposure to every aspect of business operations by assisting with quantitative and qualitative survey projects related to marketing, digital, retail sales, ticket sales, and corporate partnerships. To access the application, or to learn more about this position, please Click Here!
- La Causa Charter School is hiring a tutor who can provide support and assistance for students in their after school program. If you are interested in this paid position, please Click Here for more details!
- YMCA of Metropolitan Milwaukee is currently hiring a before or after school group leader intern. In this position, you would be responsible for the supervision of school age participants, ensuring that development occurs in fun, safe, and interactive ways. If you are majoring in education, or have a passion for working with children, CLICK HERE for more information.
Please email [email protected] with any questions/concerns